Evga 560 Ti SC High Temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadefoster

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
Hi,
I have a Evga 560 ti and I am a little worried about the the temps. When playing gpu heavy games, such as Witcher 2 or Dragon Age 2, my temp high is usually between 77C-82C. I have done research and it seems that the 560 can run a bit hot, but I have read other posts with people saying their temps are in the 60C range while gaming so I am a little concerned. I also have a good case, the HAF 922 which you would think would keep the card a bit cooler then it is. My PSU is a Cooler Master 80+750W. If anyone could shed some light as to wether this is something I should be concerned about, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Solution
That isn't to bad for such a card, the only concern is keeping the who card cool beyond that you are ok. Just keep the fan speed manually fixed 60-80% even during idle and that will provide much better temps than the stock settings and the constant reviving will be gone. You psu is ok and is more than enough for this card.
That isn't to bad for such a card, the only concern is keeping the who card cool beyond that you are ok. Just keep the fan speed manually fixed 60-80% even during idle and that will provide much better temps than the stock settings and the constant reviving will be gone. You psu is ok and is more than enough for this card.

Solution

ralph2190

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2011
I have the same issue with my 560 TI SC. Whenever I play Deus Ex: HR, I reach a max temperature of 85C. The idle temp is perfect though which is between 33C and 35C. I have a HAF X case too, which has extremely good airflow. So I figured the card is supposed to perform this way since it is factory overclocked.

I currently keep temperatures low by using the EVGA precision software, which lets me tweak the fan manually. I have set it to 70% which is sorta loud but keeps max temperature between 70C and 73C.

Status
Not open for further replies.