Adding Favorites To Start Menu

How do I add my Favorite Web Sites List to my XP Start
menu (not the quick launch bar). My office PC has my
Favorites in the start list, but I can't figure out how
to configure my home PC.

In Windows Explorer>C Drive>Documents and Settings>Your user name.
Right click on Favorites>Send to>Desktop>Create Shortcut. Go to the
Desktop - Left click on the icon and drag it to the Start button.
When the menu opens up, let go of the mouse button and a copy will
appear on the start menu.
--
Bruce Hagen
~IB-CA~

"Whatsup" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I add my Favorite Web Sites List to my XP Start
> menu (not the quick launch bar). My office PC has my
> Favorites in the start list, but I can't figure out how
> to configure my home PC.

| "Whatsup" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
| wrote in message news:163e01c47bc0$ee1e31b0$a601280a@phx.gbl
| How do I add my Favorite Web Sites List to my XP Start
| menu (not the quick launch bar). My office PC has my
| Favorites in the start list, but I can't figure out how
| to configure my home PC.

If you are using the Windows XP style Start menu
right-click the Start button, and then click Properties.
On the Start Menu tab, under Start menu, click Customize.
On the Advanced tab, under Start menu items, select
"Favorites menu".

If you are using the Classic Start menu right-click the
Start button, and then click Properties. Click Customize
and under Advanced Start menu options click to select
"Display Favorites".