Sign in with
Your question

Rosewill thor v2 fan led

Last response: in Components
January 30, 2012 3:05:53 PM

Hello, I just got my v2 and absolutely love it, only problem is i have no idea how to get the red led on the front fan to work??? Anyone know how that has this case?

More about : rosewill thor fan led

January 30, 2012 4:16:32 PM

devencoffey said:
Hello, I just got my v2 and absolutely love it, only problem is i have no idea how to get the red led on the front fan to work??? Anyone know how that has this case?

I'm not really sure that there is a button on the outside, but try looking at the inside of the case where the fan is located, you'll find it.
m
l
February 5, 2012 11:12:04 PM

well what i have found is the wire for the LED but it is actually soldered into the front panel of the case... and at the solder point there is what looks like a male 3-pin power connector... but it wont work with any connectors i can find, idk what the hell is going on as the manual has nothing on this...
m
l
Related resources
February 6, 2012 2:10:40 PM

also doesnt help rosewill has no actual customer service i can actually call or email... all i can find is some dumb FAQ page
m
l
October 28, 2012 7:06:40 AM

devencoffey said:

I'm sure you found it but. .. There's a button on the outside of the case, front panel, bottom right between the grooves. Tiny little black peg.. that's your LED button.
m
l
!