Windows XP Welcome logon screen

Is it possible to change the Windows XP Welcome logon screen with your own
custom bitmap?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows logon screen

    "AA" <aa@mymail.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to change the Windows XP Welcome logon screen with your own
    > custom bitmap?

    yes, check out some of these:

    http://www.bootxp.net/
    http://software.deviantart.com/
    http://logonloader.danielmilner.com/

    have fun
    :-))

    On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:23:14 +0200, "george"

    >"AA" <aa@mymail.com> wrote in message
    >> Is it possible to change the Windows XP Welcome logon screen with your own
    >> custom bitmap?
    >>

    >yes, check out some of these:
    >
    >http://www.bootxp.net/
    >http://software.deviantart.com/
    >http://logonloader.danielmilner.com/
    >
    >have fun
    >:-))

    I think you can do it with StyleXP and I happen to think it's a great
    program.

    ---Atreju---