What PSU W should I get

Only the NEF

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
Hi all Im new and this is my first post so i Hope it is in the right spot, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

Ok so I would like to get a
intel core i7 2600 sandy bridge which is LGA 1155
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO which of course is also LGA 1155 and Dual Channel
4 sticks of 2GB RAM
A nivida Geforce GTX 560 Ti
RJ45 connector as my network card
1TB @ 7200 RPM
NVIDIA High Definition Audio as a sound card

Also I would also like to over clock the i7 if I can which is my second question to all of you. Also another fan other than stock for the i7. So if anyone can please give me a good PSU wattage with some leeway. So if any one can help to get another say because I used the Newegg calculator and I got 500 W. So thanks for any advice for a beginner computer builder.

beenthere

Distinguished
If you want to objectively, accurately and scientifically determine what PSU power is required for your Vid card and PC in both watts and 12v rail amps., the forum Utility link below will show you how easy it is to calculate this information and objectively determine which PSUs are quality built, reliable PSUs that can meet your needs. Be advised that the available 12v rail amps. is just as important as the total PSU wattage. You need both to be correct.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/314712-28-please-read-determine-power-required