desktop icons

my desktop icons have been inverted with blue boxes after
the kids decided to sneak nto it now i can't undo it, any
suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop icons

    "ann-mari" <ampudner@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
    | my desktop icons have been inverted with blue boxes after
    | the kids decided to sneak nto it now i can't undo it, any
    | suggestions?

    Ann-Mari,

    Do you mean that the icons are now upside down,
    or that the entire desktop is now upside down,
    or that only the icon colours are now different?
    ---
    Jan
  2. I am having the same problem on one of our PC's. I have had the problem before and found a setting on one of the MS option list that changed the ICON inversion. The problem is I don't recall which option list it was in. I do recall is was a long list of options similar to the drop down list in the view> folders options. I realize this isn't much help, but I have read a number of comments relative video cards. In my case it was a simple setting.

    dwt

Configuration Microsoft Customization Desktop Icons Windows XP