desktop icons

August 6, 2004 7:53:23 PM

my desktop icons have been inverted with blue boxes after
the kids decided to sneak nto it now i can't undo it, any
suggestions?

More about : desktop icons

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 1:20:05 PM

"ann-mari" <ampudner@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
| my desktop icons have been inverted with blue boxes after
| the kids decided to sneak nto it now i can't undo it, any
| suggestions?

Ann-Mari,

Do you mean that the icons are now upside down,
or that the entire desktop is now upside down,
or that only the icon colours are now different?
---
Jan
January 12, 2009 3:12:37 PM

I am having the same problem on one of our PC's. I have had the problem before and found a setting on one of the MS option list that changed the ICON inversion. The problem is I don't recall which option list it was in. I do recall is was a long list of options similar to the drop down list in the view> folders options. I realize this isn't much help, but I have read a number of comments relative video cards. In my case it was a simple setting.

dwt
!