Shortcut key for screen saver

Hi,
Is there any shortcut to take computer on screen saver mode ? (like "Win key
+ L" which takes pc to login mode ?)
Thanks,
Please Cc: to afshinstock@hotmail.com too.

"A-DESIGN" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
> Is there any shortcut to take computer on screen saver mode ? (like "Win
key
> + L" which takes pc to login mode ?)

you can make a shortcut of your chosen screensaver file

No.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

"on" <on@vnet.hu> wrote in message news:%23MO18KCfEHA.2848@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

| "A-DESIGN" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
|
| > Hi,
| > Is there any shortcut to take computer on screen saver mode ? (like "Win
| key
| > + L" which takes pc to login mode ?)
|
| you can make a shortcut of your chosen screensaver file

On,

However, there will be no security (password etc.)
---
Jan

Thanks for your response,

"on" <on@vnet.hu> wrote in message

> "A-DESIGN" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Hi,
>> Is there any shortcut to take computer on screen saver mode ? (like "Win
> key
>> + L" which takes pc to login mode ?)
>
> you can make a shortcut of your chosen screensaver file

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

"A-DESIGN" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Is there any shortcut to take computer on screen saver mode ? (like "Win
key
> + L" which takes pc to login mode ?)
> Thanks,
> Please Cc: to afshinstock@hotmail.com too.

With the Microsoft Office SHortcut Bar you get an icon/program that runs the
screensaver with security etc. Try finding the file and then you can assign
a shortcut to it with a shortcut key.

Jimbo