I think you should wait. Not only will it be black friday soon but AMD is supposely releasing their 7xxx series [nVIDIA will release Keplar in 2012]. If you want nVIDIA still, I would personally go with the gtx 570 and consider adding another one down the line. It will give you performance to last.
The other components look good, but I wouldn't just freeze a shopping list and then pull the trigger in a couple months. We're up against new CPU releases from both AMD and Intel, new SSDs are out all the time, and there might be better values all the way around in however many months.