Forum Ranking??

Has anyone noticed the new Global rank & Monthly rank has been added to the Status & badges section of your user Profile??

32 answers Last reply
More about forum ranking
  1. I saw the global rank when i was on yesterday. Now today I see the monthly rank. Neat little feature.
  2. Hmm, gimmicky.
  3. I'm willing to bet Ovrclkr is #1 globally ;)

#8 here, but I'm sure that if we made every post worth 1 point I'd be around #100 thanks to the guys in the Other :lol:
  4. I'm 17th but didn't start posting until late October.
  5. TheViper said:
    I'm 17th but didn't start posting until late October.

Touche, I'm 16. :)
  6. Well I am 28 globally, 21 monthly.

Scary if you look at the thevipers post count and my own.
  7. Dang im well underneath you guys :lol:

Yeah i was wounder about the rank thing as well.

Global rank: 86

Monthly rank: 80
  8. oohhhh...

Global: 19

Monthly: 12
  9. randomizer said:
    I'm willing to bet Ovrclkr is #1 globally ;)

well looking at his page,

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/profile-446940.htm

He's number 2. :o I wounder who is number 1 then. hmmm....
  10. I can't find #1, but it really should be Crashman. 43858 posts :o
  11. randomizer said:
    I can't find #1, but it really should be Crashman. 43858 posts :o

-----

43858???...:(:(:(......i only have 2138....:(:(:(
  12. looks like were in a man hunt for the number 1 :lol:
  13. Well, it has to be someone who has been quite prolific with posting since the change, as I have been overtaken by a few folk in posts and points so someone must have been noticable.
  14. I'm sure I checked him yesterday and he wasn't #1... Well he is now, and he's not going to hear the end of it on Skype. Only someone with no life could be #1 on a forum with over 600,000 members :D
  15. randomizer said:
    I'm sure I checked him yesterday and he wasn't #1... Well he is now, and he's not going to hear the end of it on Skype. Only someone with no life could be #1 on a forum with over 600,000 members :D

I hear you... My wife gives me hell for being on Tom's so much and I'm only ranked 36. If I posted every thread I read I might be in the Top 10 but when I see the answers, I don't need to add my two cents.

I see he is a new mod for the Homebuilt forum, as well. Here, I thought I was next in line for that :)
  16. I thought it was just the Windows forums. Guess I recalled incorrectly.
  17. ^+1. Mee too.

strangestranger said:

Well done!

I swore I went through all the mods.....
  18. Shadow703793 said:
    ^+1. Mee too.

Well done!

I swore I went through all the mods.....

Thats what random said. :lol:
  19. 49th?

I feel small.

Better start posting smaller.
  20. Yes, not like this

21. hmm seams there adding another ranking system....
  22. Looks like a podium for each section. Another neat feature.
  23. That is what was really needed, otherwise there's really no point to the rank system. You need to know who is #1 without having to browse 600k profiles.
  24. 600k profiles?.....ohhh, thank God for the rank system.
  25. Well, most of those are inactive, so you're really looking at around 50-100 active profiles. If you just look done a popular forum section at the last post column you get an idea of who might be a candidate, so that narrows it down to about 20 ;)
  26. I kind of wish they'd finish their last project (the badge progress chart) before starting a new one (even if the new one is interesting).
Ask a new question

Read More

Structure Tom's Hardware