No display

kalev

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
Hi Guys my wife accidentally press the power key in my keyboard and it just turn off, she said she just turn off the AVR and then turn it on again so she can turn the power on in my cpu... what happened was when we turn on the cpu their is no Signal on the monitor..I try to switch to ONBOARD Videocard and put out my Video card so that it will not disable the onboard and The display in the monitor is like their is No Green on the Color. its like so dark the usual Green is like Dark Red. when i try to put back my Video card, again their is no Signal on the monitor.. my Question is why is that the Video card does not display? is it Broken already? and 2 why is that the Onboard Video card dont have Green Color..(note i Try to test my monitor to another pc and it is not Broken)..

As you indicated, try the monitor on a 2nd computer to find out if it is a monitor problem or a computer problem
If Monitor is OK then:
First leave the Graphic card out. Power off and pull power cord from the PSU. Rset the CMOS (BIOS) - should be 4 pins that you move a jumper from one set to the other and leave on for five Minutes then move jumper back - alternative is pull the CMOS battery and leave it out for five minutes. , if unsure on this step look in the manual. Retry.

kalev

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
@greghome no their is no beats or sounds... its like the vcard is in the sleep mode.. and the onboard is no green color.

@retiredchief i actually did this reset.. ill try this cmos battery..