What is apcab.exe

what is apcab.exe? It seems to run when I boot up and when I change users.
It consumes enormous amounts of memory and everythings runs very slow. It
runs for about 10 minutes then stops. Then my sytem returns to normal... at
least until I switch users.
--
Bro. Jared

Hi

I can't find any reference to that file.

Have you virus-checked your system with the latest definitions for your AV program and checked for any spyware that may be on your system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions: