Surf Internet on the phone using bluetooth instead GPRS

Hi there,

How I can use the bluetooth of my pc and phone to use the internet conection
of my ADSL instead the GPRS to surf the internet on my phone, I don't want
to pay GPRS if i stay on my house.
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about surf internet phone bluetooth gprs

    Fernando Suarez T wrote:

    > How I can use the bluetooth of my pc
    With a Bluetooth access point in Hardware or via a Router-PC with a
    Bluetooth dongle.

    > and phone
    In most cases this is not possible because the phones do not use such a
    profile.

    > to use the internet conection
    > of my ADSL instead the GPRS to surf the internet on my phone, I don't want
    > to pay GPRS if i stay on my house.
    But it does not make much of a sense because the range in most cases is
    max. 10 meter in free air.

    Use a cheap WLAN router instead for your PC.

    If you have a smartphone it should be possible to connect via Bluetooth.

    Wolfgang

    Hi Fernando,

    go to www.BlueBlitz.com and download the software called Magicbeamer. You
    can surf for free (over ISDN, DSL, LAN) and much more using your phone

    Karl

    "Fernando Suarez T" <fernandosuarezt@cantv.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi there,
    >
    > How I can use the bluetooth of my pc and phone to use the internet
    conection
    > of my ADSL instead the GPRS to surf the internet on my phone, I don't want
    > to pay GPRS if i stay on my house.
    > Thanks

Bluetooth Phones Internet