Bluetooth WiFi 802.1b

Last response: in Technologies
January 9, 2005 8:24:59 AM

Is it possible for device with Bluetooth to talk to WiFi-equipped
computer? If yes, how? Thanks

More about : bluetooth wifi 802

Anonymous
January 9, 2005 2:24:32 PM

Put a Bluetooth dongle on the PC.

> Is it possible for device with Bluetooth to talk to WiFi-equipped
> computer? If yes, how? Thanks
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 4:43:58 PM

Sheppy wrote:
> Put a Bluetooth dongle on the PC.
>

>>Is it possible for device with Bluetooth to talk to WiFi-equipped
>>computer? If yes, how? Thanks

Not directly.

Put a Bluetooth dongle in the computer as well.

Rob

--
Rap it up for the common good
Let us enlist the neighbourhood

Tomtomclub, 1980.
January 9, 2005 6:44:01 PM

Rob Shepherd wrote:
> Sheppy wrote:
>
>> Put a Bluetooth dongle on the PC.
>>

>>> Is it possible for device with Bluetooth to talk to WiFi-equipped
>>> computer? If yes, how? Thanks
>>

> Not directly.
>
> Put a Bluetooth dongle in the computer as well.
>
> Rob

Thanks, that is what I thought, but is there such a thing bluetooth
to/from WiFi router?
Anonymous
January 14, 2005 8:48:56 AM

"Sarah Tanembaum" <sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com> wrote in message
SNIP

> Thanks, that is what I thought, but is there such a thing bluetooth
> to/from WiFi router?

There are BT Access Points. Check the Belkin web site. www.belkin.com This
does not connect BT to WiFi but it does allow BT devices to connect into
your network which may also have a WiFi Access Point so you can go from BT
across a wire to a WiFi connection

TC
!