Bluetooth WiFi 802.1b

Is it possible for device with Bluetooth to talk to WiFi-equipped
computer? If yes, how? Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth wifi

    Put a Bluetooth dongle on the PC.

    Sheppy wrote:
    > Put a Bluetooth dongle on the PC.
    >

    >>Is it possible for device with Bluetooth to talk to WiFi-equipped
    >>computer? If yes, how? Thanks

    Not directly.

    Put a Bluetooth dongle in the computer as well.

    Rob

    --
    Rap it up for the common good
    Let us enlist the neighbourhood

    Tomtomclub, 1980.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Rob Shepherd wrote:
    > Sheppy wrote:
    >
    >> Put a Bluetooth dongle on the PC.
    >>

    >>> Is it possible for device with Bluetooth to talk to WiFi-equipped
    >>> computer? If yes, how? Thanks
    >>

    > Not directly.
    >
    > Put a Bluetooth dongle in the computer as well.
    >
    > Rob

    Thanks, that is what I thought, but is there such a thing bluetooth
    to/from WiFi router?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    "Sarah Tanembaum" <sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    SNIP

    > Thanks, that is what I thought, but is there such a thing bluetooth
    > to/from WiFi router?

    There are BT Access Points. Check the Belkin web site. www.belkin.com This
    does not connect BT to WiFi but it does allow BT devices to connect into
    your network which may also have a WiFi Access Point so you can go from BT
    across a wire to a WiFi connection

    TC

Bluetooth WiFi Devices