Solved

Asrock h77 pro4/mvp

Hello,
I'm having a asrock h77 pro4/mvp motherboard. Can u tell me that "G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL) ram is compatible with this board if not plz tell me right one in 8gb.
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about asrock pro4
  1. Yes, it is compatible :)
  2. http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?cat=Memory&Model=H77%20Pro4/MVP

But it is not in the list of compatible memory on the asrock website. Is the model id of ram matters or not.
  3. Best answer
    The compatible memory list is just a list that ASRock has physically plugged in and tested.

The RAM kit you are looking at is the same specifications as other kits that are on the QVL, and G-Skill is a solid brand. There is no reason it shouldn't work.
  4. thank you...u lowered my stress.
  5. No problem :)
  6. By the way...

If you are looking for 8GB total, it is better to buy 2 x 4GB sticks, since the system will run in Dual Channel mode.

It is always best to get 2 or 4 MATCHING sticks of RAM and install them, instead of a single stick.
  7. thank you for ur answer i'll buy 2 sticks instead of 1.
    I'm buying
    Intel core i5 3570
    Asrock h77 pro4/mvp
    G.skill Ripjaws X DDR3 8GB
    ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti AMP! Edition 2GB
    Seasonic S12II 620 Watts PSU

What u think power supply is enough ....and will this system play today games (2012-13) or not?
  8. Yes, that power supply is fine. It is a very good one.

You shouldn't have any problems at all playing most current games. And you can always put another GTX 650 in the system in SLI if you need a boost later.
  9. Thank u for ur answers.....ok.
  10. Best answer selected by manisidhu57.
Ask a new question

Read More

ASrock G.SKILL Motherboards