Does there exist a valid driver for the Alaris weecam usb?

August 8, 2004 12:52:59 AM

please tell me?
August 8, 2004 6:29:52 AM

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <mrxp2004@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in

> Visit: http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driver...

let me rephrase that...

is there a valid WORKING driver for this webcam for winxp?
none of the drivers on driverguide work. I tried them all before I posted
for help here.
Anonymous
August 8, 2004 6:31:07 AM

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <mrxp2004@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in

> Visit: http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driver...

also, the driver you posted was for the weecam parallel
the weecam usb has 34 in the model number, not 33
Anonymous
August 8, 2004 3:09:33 PM

"Mike" <noone@home> wrote in news:u8$rbUPfEHA.2896@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> http://www.windowsxp-drivers.com/drivers/88/88064.htm

This is one I haven't tried. I will try it tonight after work and let you
know if it works. Thanks.

UVB
Anonymous
August 9, 2004 1:28:53 AM

"Ulric Van Bergen (UVB)" <ithinknot@youwish.com> wrote in

> "Mike" <noone@home> wrote in
>
>> http://www.windowsxp-drivers.com/drivers/88/88064.htm
>
> This is one I haven't tried. I will try it tonight after work and let
> you know if it works. Thanks.
>

> UVB

I have tried it, to the exact same result. anytime I try to activate the
camera, no matter what the method, I get a half-second of BSOD and then the
computer reboots. I have never had BSOD since I installed winxp. so this
is understandably frustrating.

UVB
!