Cool photoshop learning CD

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 19, 2005 12:56:47 AM

Stewy Wrote:
> In article 4xY6e.19583$S9.13021@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net,
> "Roy" royphoty@iona-guesthouse.co.uk wrote:
> -
> I think you are really just trying to promote your nasty CD on the
> cheap.
>
> In other words you are a SPAMMER and no-one should even click on the
> link,
> because Spammers can not be trusted.
> -
>
> It's tutorials ripped from free CDs given away with photo magazines
> and
> selling for $150 Ignore the Sh**head-
>

> "Rebecca1984" Rebecca1984.1ne8zy@news.photobanter.com wrote in
> message
>
> I have recently purchased a CD that is great for learning some
> really--
>
> junk snipped

I think you are all extremely rude and if this site has that sort of
people on here its awful, Because a CD is good you think Im promoting
it. Rubbish, its a very helpful CD and has saved me a lot of time. I
wouldnt even know where to start on making I CD. Your comments were
atrocious

--
Rebecca1984
April 19, 2005 1:30:02 AM

Rebecca is, as usual, lying. Riping off copyright material is in fact a
crime and Becky has been reported.
If you still think there is a possibility she is not spamming try
killfiling her first spam. You will notice that it does not killfile her
second. People who use a different email address for every message are out
to spam. There is no other reason for bothering those who don't want to see
your messages than the need to get in, sell stuff and get out ahead of the
law.
--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

In article <uFV8e.75793$QB6.3433514@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
"Tony" <tspadaro@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Rebecca is, as usual, lying. Riping off copyright material is in fact a
> crime and Becky has been reported.
> If you still think there is a possibility she is not spamming try
> killfiling her first spam. You will notice that it does not killfile her
> second. People who use a different email address for every message are out
> to spam. There is no other reason for bothering those who don't want to see
> your messages than the need to get in, sell stuff and get out ahead of the
> law.

Anyone seriously wishing to learn Photoshop should consider ordering the
UK magazine Digital Photo - they give away free video tutorials every
month. Also there are the Focus Guides - see
http://www.futurelicensing.com/home/titles/PFG

The Digital Photo guides are a bit more aimed at the 'amateur'
photographer and Focus at the more skilled user.
April 20, 2005 12:08:36 AM

Stewy Wrote:
> In article uFV8e.75793$QB6.3433514@twister.southeast.rr.com,
> "Tony" tspadaro@nc.rr.com wrote:
> -
> Rebecca is, as usual, lying. Riping off copyright material is in fact
> crime and Becky has been reported.
> If you still think there is a possibility she is not spamming try
> killfiling her first spam. You will notice that it does not killfile
> her
> second. People who use a different email address for every message are
> out
> to spam. There is no other reason for bothering those who don't want
> to see
> your messages than the need to get in, sell stuff and get out ahead of
> the
> law.-
>
> Anyone seriously wishing to learn Photoshop should consider ordering
> the
> UK magazine Digital Photo - they give away free video tutorials every
> month. Also there are the Focus Guides - see
> http://www.futurelicensing.com/home/titles/PFG
>
> The Digital Photo guides are a bit more aimed at the 'amateur'
> photographer and Focus at the more skilled user.

Well actually I am a normal everyday person and my email address is
rebeccapoppy@yahoo.co.uk, I'm from England, Im 20 years old and
studying a photography class in London if there is any more questions
please feel free to ask. Report me till the clouds come home, I should
report you for liable ot whatever it is

--
Rebecca1984
Anonymous

Rebecca1984 Wrote:
> Well actually I am a normal everyday person and my email address is
> rebeccapoppy@yahoo.co.uk, I'm from England, Im 20 years old and
> studying a photography class in London if there is any more questions
> please feel free to ask. Report me till the clouds come home, I should
> report you for liable ot whatever it is

I think I deserve a apology because you have written a lot of very rude
stuff about me, perhaps you could e-mail and give your reasons for being
so rude! I though this site was designed for people to share their
photographic experiences so that others might learn, but obviously you
have nothing constructive to say, so I dont think it is appropriate you
say anything at all. I am trying not to provoke you to write any other
nasty comments but I just would like to write my opinions without being
rudely scrutinized. Thank you

--
Rebecca1984
Anonymous

Tony Wrote:
> Fourth address to block to get rid of the spammer called Rebecca. I
> wonder
> if it is harvesting credit card information for organized crime?
>
> --
> http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
> home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
> The Improved Links Pages are at
> A sample chapter from "Haight-Ashbury" is at

Your so pathetic, Prove i'm a spammer and I'll give you a medal. Your
the criminal writing all these lies about me. Anyway I nicely asked you
just to e-mail me and you will see I just have a norm yahoo account!!!
I dont even know what spam is, apart from I get alot of it in my bulk
mail

--
Rebecca1984
April 22, 2005 1:51:21 AM

Fifth killfiling. One truly determined spammer. Folks, never deal with
crooks and you'll save lots of money.
Having a blocked senders list I can, in fact check on your email
ADDRESSES, Becky. You are not telling the truth about only having one
account. The differences are small (one letter) but that is of course enough
to make it impossible to killfile all your spam with one hit. However it
still only takes three clicks to get rid of your latest spam and I will
continue to point out that you are a spammer before doing so. And I will
also point out that you have openly lied about your emaail account - which
is not, according to your own addresses, even with yahoo.
Spam is the polite word for Crime.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
April 22, 2005 6:06:16 PM

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:16:02 +0000, Rebecca1984
<Rebecca1984.1ntj02@news.photobanter.com> wrote:

>Tony Wrote:
>> Fourth address to block to get rid of the spammer called Rebecca. I
>> wonder
>> if it is harvesting credit card information for organized crime?
>>
>> --
>> http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
>> home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
>> The Improved Links Pages are at
>> http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/links/mlinks00.html
>> A sample chapter from "Haight-Ashbury" is at
>> http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/writ/hait/hatitl.html
>
>Your so pathetic, Prove i'm a spammer and I'll give you a medal. Your
>the criminal writing all these lies about me. Anyway I nicely asked you
>just to e-mail me and you will see I just have a norm yahoo account!!!
>I dont even know what spam is, apart from I get alot of it in my bulk
>mail

You don't even know what spam is, but you're sure you're not a
spammer. How does that work, exactly?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"