Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Plz help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 4, 2011 8:20:03 PM

Hello,
Plz tell me a suitable card in range of 70$. I'm using Intel dual E5400 2.70 GHz,Mother board Intel dg41rq, Ram 1 Gb, and integrated card intel G45. 512 mb.

In my opinion hd4670(iceq)is better choice.

Thnx

More about : plz

Best solution

September 5, 2011 6:45:41 AM

Have a look here, ATI Radeon HD 5670 for $69. Its a good card for its price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Its capable of maxing out games at 720p. It can also handle any game at 1600x900.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Share
a b U Graphics card
September 5, 2011 7:13:20 AM

+1 for the 5670, please consider adding another 1GB RAM in dual configuration, 1GB is low even for Windows XP.
Score
0
Related resources
September 5, 2011 9:57:05 AM

rickytrux11 said:
Have a look here, ATI Radeon HD 5670 for $69. Its a good card for its price.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Its capable of maxing out games at 720p. It can also handle any game at 1600x900.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.


Is this card compatible with my m.board? and should i go for iceq or simple one?
Score
0
September 5, 2011 10:02:31 AM

kk407 said:
Is this card compatible with my m.board?


Yes. The card is totally compatible with you motherboard.
Score
0
a c 104 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2011 10:02:36 AM

If your psu is up to it ; yes.
Score
0
a b U Graphics card
September 5, 2011 11:41:30 AM

At what resolution are you gaming at ?
What about the PSU ?
The HD 5670 doesn't need huge power requirements so you're good with a 300W-350W PSU itself. :) 
Score
0
September 5, 2011 12:14:22 PM

Gman450 said:
At what resolution are you gaming at ?
What about the PSU ?
The HD 5670 doesn't need huge power requirements so you're good with a 300W-350W PSU itself. :) 


He wants a GPU for $70, even he wants to game at 1080p what else can you suggest with that budget?
Score
0
September 5, 2011 2:59:32 PM

Best answer selected by kk407.
Score
0
September 5, 2011 3:00:28 PM

FunSurfer said:
+1 for the 5670, please consider adding another 1GB RAM in dual configuration, 1GB is low even for Windows XP.

THNX
Score
0
a c 272 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2011 3:11:59 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!