Right click cotext menu's

Hallo,

How do I add programs to right click menu's?
I mean something like having 'Programs' entry that would expand
(like 'New') and contain links to programs.
2 answers Last reply
More about right click cotext menu

    Using TweakUI Powertoy, Templates menu.
    TweakUI v2.00 for Windows XP/XP MCE [564 KB].
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

    TweakUI v2.10 for Windows XP SP1/XP MCE/2003 [147 KB].
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

    More Information:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/context.asp

    BTW, those are not links to Programs, but templates for the document.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

    "Ramesh [MVP]" <ramesh@nojunkmails.com@mvps.org> wrote:

    >More Information:
    >http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/context.asp

    Thanks Ramesh, but it came to misunderstanding, you have and
    havent answerd my question. My english is not that good, so I
    can't blame you :) Thouh info is very detailed I didn't found
    the thing I was looking for..just got lost in all those
    links...and by the time I figure that up I'll pobably get old :)

    So I'll try to explain, I'v edited the
    'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Shell' key by adding the 2 new
    subkeys, e.g. new key named 'notepad' >new subkey 'command' with
    value 'c:\windows\notepad.exe', so when I righ-click on the
    start button(or any folder in Explorer) I can select 'notepad'
    and that prog. will run. (I'm just running a plain .exe file,
    without those 'switches').

    I used this way to add few more progs, and the menu started to
    look..well, not nice, so I thought maybe it was possible to
    somehow place all that programs under one menu that would
    'expand' (submenu?) so they would all be under
    same....'tree'(can't find the right word, hope you understand
    where I'm going with this). And when mentioning 'new' I was only
    refering to the way I would like that too look like.

    Uh, like I said, my english...gibberish.