Tablet PC Media slipstreamed

Our MSDN Tablet PC media comes in two CD -
#1 - Windows XP
#2 - CMPNENTS for Tablet and Media Center

Question:

I have the XP SP2 downloaded, but how do I slipstream it properly to ONE cd
only?

Sorry if wrong group...

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about tablet media slipstreamed

    On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:06:05 -0500, Zane wrote:

    > Our MSDN Tablet PC media comes in two CD -
    > #1 - Windows XP
    > #2 - CMPNENTS for Tablet and Media Center
    >
    > Question:
    >
    > I have the XP SP2 downloaded, but how do I slipstream it properly to ONE cd
    > only?
    >
    > Sorry if wrong group...
    >
    > Thanks.

    Two CDs or two folders in the same *.ISO? From what I understand (and I
    could be wrong), the MSDN copy of XP Pro includes XP+tablet extensions+MCE
    extensions and only installed what was supported on a particular hardware
    platform. Perhaps one of the MSDN discussion groups would be a better place
    to ask about this and they could direct you to that all inclusive download
    (or disk from your MSDN collection).

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

    I have slipstreamed the two CD into ONE and integrated SP2 into them - works
    fine.

    On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:21:15 -0500, Zane wrote:

    > I have slipstreamed the two CD into ONE and integrated SP2 into them - works
    > fine.

    Saw your post in the Tablet PC newsgroup explaining a bit more about how
    you did this. Am glad to see that you figured out a way to accomplish what
    you wanted.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Configuration Tablets Microsoft Customization Windows XP