Sign in with
Your question

Best 1155 Motherboard ?

Last response: in Motherboards
December 5, 2012 6:18:23 PM

Hello, I just brought my intel i7 3770k processor !! I am know looking for a motherboard. It has to have 3 way SLi and/or crossfire . It must be the best up to date, must go with a blue color scheme. Please list them and rank them from best to worst. I will spend around £110

More about : 1155 motherboard

December 5, 2012 6:32:35 PM

lionelmessi said:
Hello, I just brought my intel i7 3770k processor !! I am know looking for a motherboard. It has to have 3 way SLi and/or crossfire . It must be the best up to date, must go with a blue color scheme. Please list them and rank them from best to worst. I will spend around £110

so you are willing to spend money on up to 3 gpus but want to cheap out on the motherboard?

i couldnt find any under 145 usd or 110 euros but this is as close as you are going to get

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
December 5, 2012 6:45:00 PM

Ok, forget the 3 way sli, i will want to add 1-2 Graphics card maximum then, I want lots of features on the motherboard then. Thurnderbolt, wifi ,stuff like that.

Thanks
Related resources
December 5, 2012 10:08:22 PM

i said : forget the 3 way sli, i will want to add 1-2 Graphics card maximum then, I want lots of features on the motherboard then. Thurnderbolt, wifi ,stuff like that.
December 5, 2012 10:51:05 PM

are you buying 1 gpu right away or 2 right away. because you are investing in a cpu platform that is dying in the spring. so if you are planning to buy another gpu later when you need it your cpu will be out dated and you will not be able to update it without changing the motherboard and potentially the ram.
a b V Motherboard
December 5, 2012 11:02:18 PM

lionelmessi said:
i said : forget the 3 way sli, i will want to add 1-2 Graphics card maximum then, I want lots of features on the motherboard then. Thurnderbolt, wifi ,stuff like that.

Why'd you get an i7 and then cheap out on the motherboard. At that budget, you simply aren't going to be able to get Thunderbolt for so little.
December 5, 2012 11:15:19 PM

Jeez, the grammar on this one.
a b V Motherboard
December 5, 2012 11:25:33 PM

Don't waste your money buying a cheap MOBO add at least 100 quid and you will get what you expect to high performing PC system.
December 6, 2012 2:50:26 PM

I understand. I thought £110 was a good budget for a mobo. :S Forget thunderbolt and features. Give me a good motherboard for that money. k thanks :) 
December 6, 2012 3:50:01 PM

PLEASE Help and dont slate me ! im not that good with these things, thats why im here asking for your help :( 
December 6, 2012 4:11:22 PM

lionelmessi said:
PLEASE Help and dont slate me ! im not that good with these things, thats why im here asking for your help :( 

i linked you a motherboard that is very good for its price range! i would recommend it.
December 6, 2012 4:25:56 PM

it looks amazing. i would go for that . thanks.
What would you reccomend as a GPU. and i will spend around a £100. I dont care whatpeople say. that the thumb rule has to apply and it has to be double your cpu price. NO. IDK. anything is better than my AMD athlon 32 laptop.
December 6, 2012 5:59:27 PM

lionelmessi said:
it looks amazing. i would go for that . thanks.
What would you reccomend as a GPU. and i will spend around a £100. I dont care whatpeople say. that the thumb rule has to apply and it has to be double your cpu price. NO. IDK. anything is better than my AMD athlon 32 laptop.

is this for gaming purposes? if so i wouldnt recommend anything around the 100 euro range.
the lowest i would go is this at 135 euros or 175 dollars
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=E...
December 8, 2012 3:10:51 PM

Someone reccomended the hd 7770
!