I have done a little research and have determined there are other components to consider upgrading to improve the performance of this Qosmio X505-Q893. I just don't know which will give me the most for buck.
I am not a gamer. Most of my use for this notebook is multi-tasking with multiple documents, photos, apps and browsers tabs open simultaneously.
I would appreciate suggestions as to what I should consider upgrading in addition to 8GB Ram
The standard specs are:
• Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor and Graphics:
• Intel® Core™ i5-460M Processor - 2.53 GHz (2.80 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology), 3MB L3
• Mobile Intel® PM55 Express Chipset
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460M with 1.5GB GDDR5 discrete graphics
• Configured with 4GB DDR3 1066MHz (max 8GB) upgrade planned
• 2 main memory slots. Both slots occupied.
• 500GB (7200 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive