How to delete acount?

slimebucket

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
How do I delete my tom hardware's account?

Every post I make returns like 10 people mocking me, making fun of what I say, injecting dumbass remarks.

I no longer want anything to do with toms hardware.

tecmo34

Administrator
I read this post twice now (once before anyone posted and now after their remarks)... http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/278414-31-what-kind-system-built-15000

I see where you are coming from but at the same time you have to understand where "we" are coming from. 1) First, I don't agree with how they responded to you. I choose not to post in your thread becuase I felt I had nothing "unique" to offer. I could've put together a $6,000 build but it would've been nothing different than you would've known. 2) When you say you have $15,000 to build a PC, you will need to understand that you won't be taken seriously. I would say 98%+ of us will never have $15,000 to spend on a PC. It turned poster off to your true intentions of the build. I think you would've got a better response by asking for help buiding a "show" PC for your business and don't list funds. Just simply say their is no budget. This frees the poster's mind to post whatever they felt was acceptable or the best options. With $15,000 limit, it hit a never for most, as this person wants to spend what and I can't even find money to upgrade to a 5970. They attack because they don't know how to act... Make sense??

Don't give up on Tom's!! There are more people who are willing to help than aren't. I just would recommend if you post a thread like the one above, you take into account my comments.

Best of luck to you!! :D

G

All I can say is that if you're going to post in public forums where everyone is anonymous, you better grow some thick skin.