Tags:
  • Homebuilt
  • Antec
  • ATI
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
November 2, 2011 6:31:27 PM

Hello,
People i migt sound like a noob now but i just want to knw if the antec lanboy air blue is big enough for the ATI 6990 (any and all makes) ? all help would be appreciated

More about : antec lanboy air blue ati 6990

November 2, 2011 6:43:23 PM

According to the towers specs: Maximum graphics card size: 16.0" / 406 mm

...a typical 6990 is only 12.1"

So it looks like it will fit with room to spare. Now the question is...will the card render sata connections unavailable or very hard to reach with cables.
Score
a c 93 B Homebuilt system
November 2, 2011 9:14:52 PM

Also most of the higher end cases will let you remove one or both of the HD cages to make room for the bigger graphics cards. The Lanboy is completely modular so it should allow for it.
Score
Related resources
November 9, 2011 4:14:53 AM

slcmike said:
According to the towers specs: Maximum graphics card size: 16.0" / 406 mm

...a typical 6990 is only 12.1"

So it looks like it will fit with room to spare. Now the question is...will the card render sata connections unavailable or very hard to reach with cables.

Thx , but like you slcmike said , the question then °̩s will °̩ need to remove one of my hard drives for it to fit ?
Score

Best solution

November 9, 2011 8:25:17 PM

Venter109 said:
Thx , but like you slcmike said , the question then °̩s will °̩ need to remove one of my hard drives for it to fit ?

No it will fit w/o removing the hdd, and the best thing about your case is that you can remove a section of the hdd cage if you need to w/o having to remove the entire cage!
November 9, 2011 8:46:00 PM

slcmike said:
No it will fit w/o removing the hdd, and the best thing about your case is that you can remove a section of the hdd cage if you need to w/o having to remove the entire cage!

Awesome ! °̩ think ill enjoy the case a lot when °̩ get it
:D 
Score
November 30, 2011 11:54:28 AM

Best answer selected by Venter109.
Score
Related resources
!