Upgrading Nvidia Geforce 210, $150 budget

uN-SuRe

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
kk I have 150$ and i just realized 2day that my Graphics card sux[Tried to play Deus ex HR and my rig got brought to its knees, and im hoping to fix that in time for SKYRIM], or maybe my whole rig sux idk, this is my current rig most copied and pasted from cpu-z and gpu-z need anything else just ask[And yes i am a complete N00b and this is my first time posting here so please be nice]

I live u.s.

Motherboard: GF615M-P33 (MS-7597)
Chipset: Nvidia MCP61
Southbridge: Nvidia MCP61

4dd.png

Sorry im not really sure how to check the power supply else i would and tell Yous.

No i didnt BUY this pc My older Brother gave it to me when he left for college.

Im Sorry i almost forgot my monitors resolution : 1920x1080

Ok so taking all this into account whats the best thing for me to DO i mean do i get another Gpu or Do i get an entirely nother motherboard[one capable of Crossfire or SLI then save for New graphics cards, What to do in my Price Range.

PLease post back with help and if so What should i get i mean i went to NeweGG...HoLY$%^$ its crazy for a NuB like me to be there and try to pick out Something they all Look AMAZING.

And what the Crap is eyefinity?? :pt1cable:

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
All we need to know is how much RAM What CPU and how many Watts on PSU... Open the case and you see the Watts on the side of the PSU or take it out and look around it for Watts and as for CPU and RAM, open up CPU-Z a free software...
This is What i think you have:
AMD Phenom II x4
4GB RAM
500Watts PSU
These are just guess as im not sure if it is...

EDIT: This card fits your needs if you got a 500 Watts or more!!!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500194
This is the BEAST version of the 550Ti(Means it's 1GHz or faster) You can OC higher for superior performance...

uN-SuRe

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
kk thxz i found the power supply and it doesnt say much about watts it only mentions it once "Total max output 480W" im guessing the W stands for watts, and yeh Br0 you was right i have a AMD Phenom II x4 965,

As for memory.

DDR3 4096 - so 4Gigx of RAM i think?

Is what cpu-z says anyway

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011