Sterling

Distinguished
May 12, 2004

All
Which would be best to use, MS Defragment or Speed Disk from Norton System
Works? Thanks Sterling

"Sterling" <Sterling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Which would be best to use, MS Defragment or Speed Disk from Norton System
>Works? Thanks Sterling

Many of us here can not recommend running Norton software with Windows
XP. I also do think that for a common user the DEFRAG tool that comes
with Windows is sufficient.

--
(tm)

In article <#u7tASkfEHA.1972@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, tmatzner@gmx.net
says...
> "Sterling" <Sterling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Which would be best to use, MS Defragment or Speed Disk from Norton System
> >Works? Thanks Sterling
>
> Many of us here can not recommend running Norton software with Windows
> XP. I also do think that for a common user the DEFRAG tool that comes
> with Windows is sufficient.

Get Executive software diskeeper

i agree, disk keeper is good. But the normal XP Defrag is good enough, it's
just a cut down version of Disk Keeper.

--
Thanks
Andrew