Do I need to buy modules with same CAS as what I got?

G

Hello, I have a system with 4 GB of RAM (DDR 2 6400), & according to CPU-Z, it is running at a CAS latency of 6 (4, 5, 6 on the SPID tab). My question is I am thinking of purchasing 2 more 2 GB modules of the same type, but I wasn't sure if the CAS latency must match what I have in my system. Will I run into any problems?

Here is my system specs, if it helps

ASUS M3N78 PRO motherboard (Supports dual channel, BTW)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ @ 2.7 Ghz (not overclocked)
4 GB DDR2 RAM
Geforce 8600 GT w/256 MB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Solution
You don't have to buy the same CAS latency and if you buy other like CAS latency5, then it only matches the slower one CAS latency 6. And you will not have any problems.
G

Well it seems the memory modules I bought from Newegg.com are too big (in terms of height) for the slots. I know this as I checked the RAM that is already installed & noticed that they are 1/2 the size in height (approx 1/2 an inch compared to approx 1 inch for the two I bought) after unsuccessfully installing them into the slots. The ones I bought are from Crucial & the ones that were installed (by a "mom & pop" computer store) on the board when I bought it were from Kingston.

My question is how can I be sure that I'm getting modules of the correct height for my motherboard?