Need Info on my system

hi All

Would just like to know what you think about my PC and what i can do to make it better or if i made any mistakes, very gratefull for any help.

Im Running:
CPU: Intel i7 860
Mainboard: Intel H55 (H55M -P31 MS -7636
GPU: GeForce GT 140
Ram: 8Gigs DDR3
3TB HD in total
Not sure of my PSU but whats the preferd Size? should it be bigger than 550watts?

Thx
11 answers Last reply
More about need info system
  1. Umm not enough information, go to the top of the forums read the stickies and ask again please
  2. If you add a proper GPU, that could be a killer gaming rig. The 140 is OEM crap. Try something like a GTX560Ti ($220) + Antec Earthwatts 650W ($50 on Amazon).
  3. You have plenty of watts, not much video card.
  4. cant tell if he wants it for gaming or what so I'll wait lol
  5. Its for Gaming :) Thx for the response guys. so the GPU so far is were i fall short. What other info do you need ?
  6. What Zero_ said will work and be good, your budget is what we really need to know
  7. Well there isnt really a budget plus im from SA so when u guys give prices it cost more down this side of the world.. i just wana know what will work the best.. i am really liking what Zero said tho that GPU's reviews are great
  8. What's SA, that's pretty vague :lol: I'm guessing South Africa?
  9. You guessed Right :D congrads haha ya we work in Rand's and its R7 to 1 us doller
  10. What about the GTX 570 will that be a good option. How old is that GPU tho?
  11. it newer you can use the link below to compare GPUs against one another.
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/GPU11/188
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product