Where Can I find folders

Where can I find the My Pictures and My Music folders in order to change the
icons. If I go to control panel and then look in display, My Documents,
Recycle Bin, My Computer are there but not these two. Any help would be
appreciated.

--
John
2 answers Last reply

    Look in My Documents

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus

    "PMCK" <PMCK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Where can I find the My Pictures and My Music folders in order to change
    > the
    > icons. If I go to control panel and then look in display, My Documents,
    > Recycle Bin, My Computer are there but not these two. Any help would be
    > appreciated.
    >

    > --
    > John

    Hi John,

    Customize the My Music and other folders by altering the Desktop.ini (hidden file) in those folders.

    Customizing Folders with Desktop.ini:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/custom.asp

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

    "PMCK" <PMCK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABE99FE2-4032-40D9-A3D1-1A2FF10A40E6@microsoft.com...
    Where can I find the My Pictures and My Music folders in order to change the
    icons. If I go to control panel and then look in display, My Documents,
    Recycle Bin, My Computer are there but not these two. Any help would be
    appreciated.

    --
    John

Configuration Windows XP