Where Can I find folders

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Windows XP
August 8, 2004 11:49:02 PM

Where can I find the My Pictures and My Music folders in order to change the
icons. If I go to control panel and then look in display, My Documents,
Recycle Bin, My Computer are there but not these two. Any help would be
appreciated.

--
John

More about : find folders

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 1:54:29 AM

Look in My Documents

--
Hope This Helps
Haus

"PMCK" <PMCK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find the My Pictures and My Music folders in order to change
> the
> icons. If I go to control panel and then look in display, My Documents,
> Recycle Bin, My Computer are there but not these two. Any help would be
> appreciated.
>

> --
> John
Anonymous
August 9, 2004 3:49:23 PM

Hi John,

Customize the My Music and other folders by altering the Desktop.ini (hidden file) in those folders.

Customizing Folders with Desktop.ini:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en...

!