Sign in with
Your question

Lieutenant badge never posted

Tags:
  • Site Bug Reports
  • Tom's Hardware
Last response: in Forum Feedback
January 20, 2010 9:57:50 PM

Hit my year back in Nov. I've seen others hit their year after me and get their badge. Hope its an easy fix.

Thx
sKora

More about : lieutenant badge posted

January 21, 2010 1:16:46 AM

I have not got mine either but today was my one year anniversary date. Plus, I didn't get a surprise party with cake and punch (spiked of course) for be an active member for one year :( 

[:mousemonkey:5]
January 21, 2010 2:40:57 AM

Well, I'm not surprised about techmo since the 20th isn't over for a little longer, but several months really sounds like a glitch.
Related resources
January 21, 2010 3:42:10 AM

Are you calling me a glitch? :fou:  jk

I like the punch idea. THG Forum member party 2010. Vegas baby!
January 21, 2010 7:11:10 AM

I don't know how long it's been for me. I'm probably on a silver anniversary now though.
January 21, 2010 6:05:11 PM

skora said:
Hit my year back in Nov. I've seen others hit their year after me and get their badge. Hope its an easy fix.

Thx
sKora

Will look into it.
January 21, 2010 7:42:35 PM

I'm with you Skora. I hit mine last October.
January 30, 2010 7:42:46 AM

Here's another interesting bit, when responding in the homebrew section, I see my profile on the right in the top expert section. Says I'm a bronze expert in homebrew and CPU. I don't have (that I'm aware of) a badge in cpu yet though I do have a handful of best answers. Did I hit my 10th and not get my badge, but the system still recognizing I should have my 1yr and the CPU section to complete my 5?
January 30, 2010 1:56:43 PM

Are you talking about the 'specialties'?

I believe that's just because you get a best answer in that category. It still requires 10 to receive the bronze badge.
January 30, 2010 2:16:03 PM

They still haven't fixed the One year bronze badge issue either (still no badge). I haven't had issues with any other badges to date.

I do have issues receiving the "Best Answer" emails letting me know I received one. I have at least one in the Motherboard section and three in Homebuilt section I never received an email on but I see on the forum I got the best answer.
!