no shortcut icons display on desktop

August 9, 2004 1:39:08 AM

my desktop wallpaper loads without my shortcut icons;
when i access destop, all my shortcuts are there, but
they don't display on my desktop during or after loading
windows. when i tried to change my wallpaper in control
panel/display/desktop, it is frozen and won't let me edit
my wallpaper. what is going on?
Anonymous
August 9, 2004 4:23:02 AM

Right click on your desktop, choose "Arrange Icons By" and ensure that "Show
Desktop Icons" has a check mark next to it...
!