Bluetooth headset problems

Though this is a Bluetooth/Cellular newsgroup, I thought i might find
someone else with this problem. I have a Bluetooth enabled IPAQ 4700. I am
trying to pair my Mobile headset M2500 with Bluetooth and am not able to do
so. My Bluetooth is on in the "Hands-free/Headset setup" screen, but showing
no devices listed when I activate the Bluetooth Connection Wizard. I am
doing everything that the headset setup instructions requested. Please help

Bill
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth headset problems

    news.dallas.sbcglobal.net wrote:
    > Though this is a Bluetooth/Cellular newsgroup, I thought i might find
    > someone else with this problem. I have a Bluetooth enabled IPAQ 4700. I am
    > trying to pair my Mobile headset M2500 with Bluetooth and am not able to do
    > so. My Bluetooth is on in the "Hands-free/Headset setup" screen, but showing
    > no devices listed when I activate the Bluetooth Connection Wizard. I am
    > doing everything that the headset setup instructions requested. Please help
    >
    > Bill

    The headset must be in a mode that allows the ipaq to find the m2500,
    the led on the m2500 will be flashing red and green if it is this mode.

    To get the headset into the correct mode for pairing, press and hold
    both the volume up and talk buttons for a few seconds, the led will
    start flashing red and green then release the buttons. it will stay in
    this mode for a few minutes.

Bluetooth Gaming Headsets