Bluetooth headset problems

Last response: in Technologies
January 16, 2005 6:08:45 PM

Though this is a Bluetooth/Cellular newsgroup, I thought i might find
someone else with this problem. I have a Bluetooth enabled IPAQ 4700. I am
trying to pair my Mobile headset M2500 with Bluetooth and am not able to do
so. My Bluetooth is on in the "Hands-free/Headset setup" screen, but showing
no devices listed when I activate the Bluetooth Connection Wizard. I am
doing everything that the headset setup instructions requested. Please help

Bill
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 11:33:52 PM

news.dallas.sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Though this is a Bluetooth/Cellular newsgroup, I thought i might find
> someone else with this problem. I have a Bluetooth enabled IPAQ 4700. I am
> trying to pair my Mobile headset M2500 with Bluetooth and am not able to do
> so. My Bluetooth is on in the "Hands-free/Headset setup" screen, but showing
> no devices listed when I activate the Bluetooth Connection Wizard. I am
> doing everything that the headset setup instructions requested. Please help
>
> Bill

The headset must be in a mode that allows the ipaq to find the m2500,
the led on the m2500 will be flashing red and green if it is this mode.

To get the headset into the correct mode for pairing, press and hold
both the volume up and talk buttons for a few seconds, the led will
start flashing red and green then release the buttons. it will stay in
this mode for a few minutes.
!