Error on startup

Hi,

When I start Microsoft XP (SP1) I get next message:
LSA Shell (Export Version) encountered a problem and needed to close.
Tell Microsoft about this problem...

What can I do to solve this?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about error startup

    You have Sasser Worm Virus...

    go here to repair it..

    http://www.onlinepcfix.com/virushelp/sasser.htm?
    OVRAW=lsashell&OVKEY=lsa%20shell&OVMTC=standard