Best Graph Card For R1500

I need to upgrade my graphics card and have R1500 to spend. What is the best directx11 Graphics card i can get in this budget. R1500 is the highest I can go. Please help.
10 answers Last reply
More about best graph card r1500
  1. What are the rest of your specs, and what currency is R?
  2. kajabla said:
    What are the rest of your specs, and what currency is R?

    R is south african Rand.
    My specs are
    2gb ram
    600w huntkey psu
    intel pentium dual cpu e2180 2ghz
    club 3d gt 220
  3. The best card would be a gtx 560 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130661), but you may be bottlenecked by your CPU.
  4. kajabla said:
    The best card would be a gtx 560 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130661), but you may be bottlenecked by your CPU.

    Thanks for the help. what about a gtx 550 ti?
  5. Which games you want to play and at what resolution ?
  6. Archean said:
    Which games you want to play and at what resolution ?

    Mostly black ops and mw3. Im thinking 6970 or gtx 550 ti? what do you think? :D
  7. Assuming you mean 6790. The 560 would be a better choice.
  8. what did you end up buying?
  9. plss help me..i have asus P5GD1 motherboard and i want to buy geforce gts 450.Is this compatible?
  10. Go make a new thread. That way it'll show up on the homepage and people will see it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product