Sign in with
Your question

Gaming keyboard & mouse

Last response: in Components
February 4, 2012 11:53:45 AM

Any sugestions for a good gaming wireless keyboard and a wireless gaming mouse? im not lookig for anything hardcore, and im looking to spend maximum 80£ on both put together, so something like a 50£ keyboard and a 30£ mouse.

More about : gaming keyboard mouse

February 6, 2012 12:59:13 AM

These are good but not sure how much it is in Your currency

44$ http://goo.gl/IaGgI

29$ http://goo.gl/4DGT2

Also I used TigerDirect so not sure if they ship to your country Next time specify more :p 
February 6, 2012 2:36:55 AM

I use the Logitech G700 wireless gaming mouse, I have a difficult time finding a gaming specific keyboard that was wireless but I use the Logitech K800, which technically isn't a gaming keyboard but did server me well. It really depends on what games you play and if you need several profiles for MMO games
Related resources
February 6, 2012 10:25:33 AM

Looks great but it isnt wireless, maybe for the future when i have my sepperate desktop for my pc and everything.

Quote:
It really depends on what games you play and if you need several profiles for MMO games

im not hardcore but i do enjoy a big variety of games, mainly (MMO)RPGs, FPSs, The Sims 3, some racing and a few others
February 6, 2012 10:30:17 AM

goga44 said:

Looks great but it isnt wireless, maybe for the future when i have my sepperate desktop for my pc and everything.

Quote:
It really depends on what games you play and if you need several profiles for MMO games

im not hardcore but i do enjoy a big variety of games, mainly (MMO)RPGs, FPSs, The Sims 3, some racing and a few others

The mouse is perfect for any game type, I've yet to find a wireless keyboard that supports macros. Still the K800 is very nice.
February 6, 2012 10:37:29 AM

Slightly expensive, both of them are 89.99£, ok how about just simple wireless mouse and keyboard for now, and whnever i need ill buy a wired keyboard and mouse
February 6, 2012 10:42:12 AM

Honestly I find the mouse more important than the keyboard, I think any mid-range wireless keyboard will probably serve you well. The money you save on the keyboard can go towards the mouse, unfortunately all the really good gaming mouses' are wired.

other than the G700 of course.
!