Nokia 6230 bluetooth problem

I cannot get my 6230 to connect to Datasuite 6.41 although the Bluetooth
software supplied with the dongle will recognise the phone. Can anyone
give me some advice on this problem?

Regards
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6230 bluetooth problem

    newman wrote:
    > I cannot get my 6230 to connect to Datasuite 6.41 although the
    Bluetooth
    > software supplied with the dongle will recognise the phone.

    your not giving much info to work with here :)

    What have you tried? What error messages do you get (if any)?

    Do you see a Bluetooth option in the connection manager window? I ask
    as I don't when I use the IVT stack (1.4.9) but another PC with Widcomm
    (1.4.x.x) works with no problems.

    Does the bluetooth functionality on the phone work ok (you only mention
    that it recognises it?)

    Can you send/recieve files? My first 6230 had to go back as it kept
    freezing when tranfering an MP3 file.

    bob

Bluetooth Connection Nokia