Closed

Getting new graphics cards for Dual SLI, but not sure what to pick

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • SLI
  • Components
Last response: in Components
February 4, 2012 5:03:14 PM

Hey, I'm building a new gaming rig, I've gotten pretty much every single part I need except for my graphics cards, which I'm planning to go dual SLI with. But is there a noticeable difference between dual SLI GTX 560 Ti's (Asus DCU2 TOP) and dual SLI GTX 570's? Is the price difference worth it? Because I can choose to go with the 560 Ti's or get a 570 and then save up for the second one and I really need to know if it's worth it. Thanks :) 

More about : graphics cards dual sli pick

February 4, 2012 5:09:24 PM

-Jackson said:
Hey, I'm building a new gaming rig, I've gotten pretty much every single part I need except for my graphics cards, which I'm planning to go dual SLI with. But is there a noticeable difference between dual SLI GTX 560 Ti's (Asus DCU2 TOP) and dual SLI GTX 570's? Is the price difference worth it? Because I can choose to go with the 560 Ti's or get a 570 and then save up for the second one and I really need to know if it's worth it. Thanks :) 

I just realised I somehow posted in the wrong part of the forums..Sorry :S It's 6am and I've stayed up all night and on my phone :L
Score

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
February 4, 2012 5:20:08 PM

Personally, I'd go with the 560Ti setup. There's not enough of a difference to justify the cost of a 570.
Related resources
February 4, 2012 6:18:15 PM

abekl said:
Personally, I'd go with the 560Ti setup. There's not enough of a difference to justify the cost of a 570.

Yeah, I re-posted this to the correct forum and decided with the 560ti's. Thanks anyway :p 
Score
February 4, 2012 6:18:43 PM

Best answer selected by -Jackson.
Score
a c 274 U Graphics card
February 5, 2012 1:39:30 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!