Already Logged users

August 9, 2004 11:35:41 AM

I have Windows XP Home Eddition. I have setup 4 user
accounts.

When my screen saver comes up, and I click my mouse to go
back to whichever application I was using, the computer
goes back to the logon screen instead of the previous
application. Then I have to logon again, which cuases my
computer to slow down.

Why is this occurring? How can I go back to my
application my application without having to logon again?

More about : logged users

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 11:52:15 AM

I'm using XPPro but it should be the same. In the Display
Properties window, on the tab that you choose your
screensaver, directly under the pull-down menu for
choosing the screensaver is a button marked "On Resume,
Password Protect" or something similar, try that.

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 8:58:58 PM

On the Screensaver tap of the Display control panel, uncheck 'On Resume,
Display Welcome Screen'.

!