Already Logged users

I have Windows XP Home Eddition. I have setup 4 user
accounts.

When my screen saver comes up, and I click my mouse to go
back to whichever application I was using, the computer
goes back to the logon screen instead of the previous
application. Then I have to logon again, which cuases my
computer to slow down.

Why is this occurring? How can I go back to my
application my application without having to logon again?
2 answers Last reply
More about already logged users

    I'm using XPPro but it should be the same. In the Display
    Properties window, on the tab that you choose your
    screensaver, directly under the pull-down menu for
    choosing the screensaver is a button marked "On Resume,
    Password Protect" or something similar, try that.

    On the Screensaver tap of the Display control panel, uncheck 'On Resume,
    Display Welcome Screen'.

    "L. Manos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have Windows XP Home Eddition. I have setup 4 user
    > accounts.
    >
    > When my screen saver comes up, and I click my mouse to go
    > back to whichever application I was using, the computer
    > goes back to the logon screen instead of the previous
    > application. Then I have to logon again, which cuases my
    > computer to slow down.
    >
    > Why is this occurring? How can I go back to my
    > application my application without having to logon again?

Configuration Computers Customization Windows XP