Should I buy This rig Or should I Wait? Tags: New Build Systems Last response: November 4, 2011 5:03 PM in Systems Share timarp000 November 4, 2011 4:20:54 PM cpu- i7 2600k mobo- asus maximus iv extreme gpu- PNY gtx 580 or MSI Radeon 6970 lightning ram- corsair xms3 8gb ssd- crucial m4 128gb cooler- corsair h100 optical drives- lite-on blu-ray burner and lite-on dvd writer hdd- wd caviar black 1/2tb case- Cm storm Enforcer psu- corsair ax850 1. gtx 560 vs 6970 lightning? 2. should i buy this or buy sandy bridge-e. Will SB-e be overpriced? looking at leaked info, i think so 3.I willl upgrade to sli/crossfire later. 4. I will be using single 24 or 27'' monitor. 5. I will be gaming, hd video and photo editing, watching Hd movies/TV shows, multitasking and web browsing. More about : buy rig wait | E-mail me updates | Report abuse Register or log in to remove Emelth November 4, 2011 4:24:30 PM go with the lightning everything else is good SB-E will be over priced like all new items when they come out | Report abuse geekapproved November 4, 2011 5:03:27 PM Sandy Bridge-E will be overpriced and the performance is dissapoint. Wait until Dirty Bridge releases in 2015, till then just do without a computer. | Report abuse Ask the community Publish Tom's Hardware>Forum>Systems>Should I buy This rig Or should I Wait?> Related ressources: ForumDiablo III rig - Should I wait or buy now? ForumShould i buy 7770 or wait for a better card ForumShould I wait for kepler or buy gtx 560 ti ForumShould I buy 2600k or wait for next? ForumNew rig , but should I wait for new video card... ForumGAH should i wait or should i buy ?? Conroe vs Penryn ForumMaking new gaming rig . Dont know if I should wait . ForumWhat mobo should I buy for gaming rig with OC ForumShould I wait to buy a new CPU? ForumShould I wait for the GTX 700 series ForumShould I wait until Haswell to rebuild? ForumShould wait for the new range od dx 11 cards before buying one ? ForumShould I wait for Haswell? ForumShould i wait till next year to build a gaming pc ForumHey guys should i wait for the hd 8850 to arrive or go with 7850..??? ForumHelp Building $700 Gaming PC ForumPlease critique this selection of part for a gaming rig ForumShould I Click "Buy" on New Gaming Build ForumWhat should I upgrade first? Forum[Solved] How Does this Build Look PLEASE HELP!! More resources Read discussions in other Systems categories Homebuilt New Build Prebuilt Cases Power Supplies RAM CyberPower !