GT4 easy 1,000 Cr.

fe

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2004

with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn win
1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)
--
Fernando Esteves _/_/_/ _/_/_/
(o_ mailto:fe@netvisao.pt _/_/ _/_/

fe <fe@netvisao.pt> writes:

> with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn
> win 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)

Wouldn't it be faster and less work, to B-spec the German Touring Car
series? You get 150K Cr in prize money and a car that you can sell for
about 750K Cr in 15 minutes. I can't imagine how dull it would be to
do a driving mission 900 times... :^)

Nick

--
# sigmask || 0.2 || 20030107 || public domain || feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')

Nick Vargish wrote:
> fe <fe@netvisao.pt> writes:
>

>>with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn
>>win 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)
>

> Wouldn't it be faster and less work, to B-spec the German Touring Car
> series? You get 150K Cr in prize money and a car that you can sell for
> about 750K Cr in 15 minutes. I can't imagine how dull it would be to
> do a driving mission 900 times... :^)
>
> Nick

Lol...I was thinking the same thing. I can think of NUMEROUS other ways
to earn some fast cash, and more efficiently.

BlackKnight

"fe" <fe@netvisao.pt> wrote in message
> with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn win
> 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)

Its annoying that you can import credit from GT3 but only 100,000!

fe

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2004

Nick Vargish wrote:
> fe <fe@netvisao.pt> writes:
>>with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn
>>win 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)
> Wouldn't it be faster and less work, to B-spec the German Touring Car
> series? You get 150K Cr in prize money and a car that you can sell for
> about 750K Cr in 15 minutes. I can't imagine how dull it would be to
> do a driving mission 900 times... :^)

well, in Europe GT4 is on stores since last wednesday, so i have it only
2 days ;) and 2% complets...
too much driving next days ;)

"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message

> "fe" <fe@netvisao.pt> wrote in message
>> with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn win
>> 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)
>
> Its annoying that you can import credit from GT3 but only 100,000!

Yeah it would be much more fun if everything was available from go, and
nothing to discover.

Reminds me of that good old ctrl-w cheat on Monkey Island 1. Complete the
game in one second!

Tommy

BlackKnight

"Tommy Stenberg" <nobodysfool@dont.exist> wrote in message

> "BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "fe" <fe@netvisao.pt> wrote in message
>>> with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn win
>>> 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)
>>
>> Its annoying that you can import credit from GT3 but only 100,000!
>>

> Yeah it would be much more fun if everything was available from go, and
> nothing to discover.

I didn't say make everything available but it would be nice if all that hard
work earning licenses and cash in GT3 could be loaded into GT4.

> "Tommy Stenberg" <nobodysfool@dont.exist> wrote in message
>>
>> "BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "fe" <fe@netvisao.pt> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Its annoying that you can import credit from GT3 but only 100,000!
>>>

>> Yeah it would be much more fun if everything was available from go, and
>> nothing to discover.
>>

> I didn't say make everything available but it would be nice if all that
> hard work earning licenses and cash in GT3 could be loaded into GT4.

Well, having millions of credits from the beginning would make the game a
bit... easy, wouldn't it? Being able to buy whatever car you want for your
money. And your licenses can be brought over, but you can't have every test
finished, as they're not all identical.

Tommy

fe wrote:
> with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn
win
> 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)

Now this is more like my speed! Unlike most people here, I
skipped GT3 entirely and really don't have all that much
time to play GT4--so I'm still just starting out, really.
I haven't even gotten my B licence yet, since I'm stuck on
one exam (I just need to keep on retrying it, but the
license tests simply ARE NO FUN AT ALL).

My early gameplan from scratch involved:

1. Get a used Honda Civic. With only 10,000cr, it's just
about the best car available which can actually win
the Sunday Cup. It's totally outclassed for the FF, though.

2. Got a used Supra Twin Turbo for ~11,000cr. Awesome bang
for the buck! Somewhat competetive for the FR cup, but
too much of a bother. I just repeated the Sunday Cup with it.

3. Got a used TVR Griffith 500 for ~30,000cr. This was a
great little mid-budget car in the first GT, and it's still
a great little mid-budget car. The best thing is that it's
VERY competetive for the Spider & Roadster cup. I can't
actually drive those races yet (no B licence), but the
Griffith 500 eats up the competition in Director's mode.

Right now, I make money by leaving the PS2 on in the background.
I run the TVR Griffith in the Trial Mountain track on the
Spider & Roadster cup. All I need to do is start the race and
leave it on Push/Overtake. The car lurches down the track
slamming against all of the side walls, but it still leaves
the competition in the dust. It's good for 3,000cr a race.
It's not as fast as running the three races manually (netting
3x3,000cr plus a 10,000cr Prowler), but it is minimal effort
for when I'm doing other things.

3,000cr a race is small potatos for most people here, but
it's really helpful for someone who's just starting out and
doesn't have any GT3 stuff to transfer over.

Right now, I'm on the lookout for a car which I can take on
the lightweight K cup challenge with. My Honda BEAT just
keeps on getting beat! Among the beginner's cups, I still
have to do that one and the pickup truck one.

Isaac Kuo

Dude,

Get a 300 ps + car and hand race the second rally race, all asphalt. You
win the toyota rsc raid car that sells 230k. not bad for a 10 minute game.

"IsaacKuo" <mechdan@yahoo.com> ???
news:1110830087.710266.124440@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com ???...

> fe wrote:
> > with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn
> win
> > 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)
>
> Now this is more like my speed! Unlike most people here, I
> skipped GT3 entirely and really don't have all that much
> time to play GT4--so I'm still just starting out, really.
> I haven't even gotten my B licence yet, since I'm stuck on
> one exam (I just need to keep on retrying it, but the
> license tests simply ARE NO FUN AT ALL).
>
> My early gameplan from scratch involved:
>
> 1. Get a used Honda Civic. With only 10,000cr, it's just
> about the best car available which can actually win
> the Sunday Cup. It's totally outclassed for the FF, though.
>
> 2. Got a used Supra Twin Turbo for ~11,000cr. Awesome bang
> for the buck! Somewhat competetive for the FR cup, but
> too much of a bother. I just repeated the Sunday Cup with it.
>
> 3. Got a used TVR Griffith 500 for ~30,000cr. This was a
> great little mid-budget car in the first GT, and it's still
> a great little mid-budget car. The best thing is that it's
> VERY competetive for the Spider & Roadster cup. I can't
> actually drive those races yet (no B licence), but the
> Griffith 500 eats up the competition in Director's mode.
>
> Right now, I make money by leaving the PS2 on in the background.
> I run the TVR Griffith in the Trial Mountain track on the
> Spider & Roadster cup. All I need to do is start the race and
> leave it on Push/Overtake. The car lurches down the track
> slamming against all of the side walls, but it still leaves
> the competition in the dust. It's good for 3,000cr a race.
> It's not as fast as running the three races manually (netting
> 3x3,000cr plus a 10,000cr Prowler), but it is minimal effort
> for when I'm doing other things.
>
> 3,000cr a race is small potatos for most people here, but
> it's really helpful for someone who's just starting out and
> doesn't have any GT3 stuff to transfer over.
>
> Right now, I'm on the lookout for a car which I can take on
> the lightweight K cup challenge with. My Honda BEAT just
> keeps on getting beat! Among the beginner's cups, I still
> have to do that one and the pickup truck one.
>
> Isaac Kuo

Hi:
For your lightweight K cup challenge do a weight reduction on your TVR
Griffith. It's only 1089 to start with and it will blow everyone away.

IsaacKuo wrote:

> fe wrote:
> > with ib license run 2nd 'driving mission' and with 1 pass and 1 turn
> win
> > 1,000 Cr. ;) (very fast to win 1,000)
>
> Now this is more like my speed! Unlike most people here, I
> skipped GT3 entirely and really don't have all that much
> time to play GT4--so I'm still just starting out, really.
> I haven't even gotten my B licence yet, since I'm stuck on
> one exam (I just need to keep on retrying it, but the
> license tests simply ARE NO FUN AT ALL).
>
> My early gameplan from scratch involved:
>
> 1. Get a used Honda Civic. With only 10,000cr, it's just
> about the best car available which can actually win
> the Sunday Cup. It's totally outclassed for the FF, though.
>
> 2. Got a used Supra Twin Turbo for ~11,000cr. Awesome bang
> for the buck! Somewhat competetive for the FR cup, but
> too much of a bother. I just repeated the Sunday Cup with it.
>
> 3. Got a used TVR Griffith 500 for ~30,000cr. This was a
> great little mid-budget car in the first GT, and it's still
> a great little mid-budget car. The best thing is that it's
> VERY competetive for the Spider & Roadster cup. I can't
> actually drive those races yet (no B licence), but the
> Griffith 500 eats up the competition in Director's mode.
>
> Right now, I make money by leaving the PS2 on in the background.
> I run the TVR Griffith in the Trial Mountain track on the
> Spider & Roadster cup. All I need to do is start the race and
> leave it on Push/Overtake. The car lurches down the track
> slamming against all of the side walls, but it still leaves
> the competition in the dust. It's good for 3,000cr a race.
> It's not as fast as running the three races manually (netting
> 3x3,000cr plus a 10,000cr Prowler), but it is minimal effort
> for when I'm doing other things.
>
> 3,000cr a race is small potatos for most people here, but
> it's really helpful for someone who's just starting out and
> doesn't have any GT3 stuff to transfer over.
>
> Right now, I'm on the lookout for a car which I can take on
> the lightweight K cup challenge with. My Honda BEAT just
> keeps on getting beat! Among the beginner's cups, I still
> have to do that one and the pickup truck one.
>
> Isaac Kuo

Jim

Kenneth Marson <kenmar@mountaincable.net> wrote:

>Hi:
> For your lightweight K cup challenge do a weight reduction on your TVR
>Griffith. It's only 1089 to start with and it will blow everyone away.

It's also short enough (under the required 4000mm) to enter and easily
win the hot hatch challenge!.

jim@jim.com wrote:

> Kenneth Marson <kenmar@mountaincable.net> wrote:
>
>>Hi:
>> For your lightweight K cup challenge do a weight reduction on your TVR
>>Griffith. It's only 1089 to start with and it will blow everyone away.
>>

> It's also short enough (under the required 4000mm) to enter and easily
> win the hot hatch challenge!.

In the European or German Version its easy to get in 10 minutes 250.000 Cr.
You must only select the "Specialconditions" und select the 2nd Rally.
Capri easy. Win both competitions get 2x 5.000 Cr. and a Toyota RSC Rally
Raid Car '02. This car can be resale for 265.624 Cr. And this can you do
everytime.

bye

--
....just a linux machine!

Kenneth Marson <kenmar@mountaincable.net> wrote:

>For your lightweight K cup challenge do a weight reduction on your TVR
>Griffith. It's only 1089 to start with and it will blow everyone away.

At least with the US version, the requirment is 3400mm length
maximum. I won it by swallowing my pride and b-spec'ing it
with my Honda BEAT. I just couldn't get the hang of controlling
the little mid-engine critter!

Isaac Kuo

Bronney Hui wrote:
>"IsaacKuo" <mechdan@yahoo.com> ???
>news:1110830087.710266.124440@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com ???...

>>Now this is more like my speed! Unlike most people here, I
>>skipped GT3 entirely and really don't have all that much
>>time to play GT4--so I'm still just starting out, really.
>>I haven't even gotten my B licence yet, since I'm stuck on
>>one exam (I just need to keep on retrying it, but the
>>license tests simply ARE NO FUN AT ALL).

>Dude,

>Get a 300 ps + car and hand race the second rally race, all asphalt.
You
>win the toyota rsc raid car that sells 230k. not bad for a 10 minute
game.

Dude,

Have you tried doing the above without having any licenses?

It takes more than 10 minutes to get the licenses. And it is
not fun. At all. At some point, I'll get my B license since
I'm so close, but I don't know if I'll ever bother with any others.

I don't care if I never advance past 5% completion. I have
a ton of games I never got past 5% on. That's because I
only play games as long as they are FUN TO PLAY, and stop
when it's simply no longer worth my time.

Isaac Kuo

If you don't apply the time necessary to advance your driving skills, then
the game can be very difficult...but it is a real rush to actually complete
a difficult test. It took me 50 tries to complete the A graduation test with
a Mad Catz wheel but I was dancing whren i finally got it. I love this game.
Got my first million shortly after using a TVR Griffith 500. on the Capri
Rallye.

--
Father of a Doctoral Student
Counseling Psychology Program