Oly 8080 $499 at Fry's today

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 20, 2005 1:24:48 AM

One-day sale, one per customer, $499 for the Olympus 8080 at Frys. Dang, I'd
be there if only it had a higher ISO with low noise. Probably a 20D or 350XT
in my future. But geez, $499 for that camera... makes you wonder what might
be coming out soon?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

More about : oly 8080 499 fry today

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 4:57:09 AM

"Mike Jacoubowsky" <MikeJ@ChainReaction.com> wrote in message
> One-day sale, one per customer, $499 for the Olympus 8080 at Frys. Dang,
I'd
> be there if only it had a higher ISO with low noise. Probably a 20D or
350XT
> in my future. But geez, $499 for that camera... makes you wonder what
might
> be coming out soon?
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycles