Reputation Code

Does anyone know the cheat code to produce the bandit who is called the
reputation man, that gives you the option of raising or lowering your rep by
one point each time you talk to him. I'm experimenting with my party and I
clued him in at FAI and now I am in another section and want to see the
effects of high and lower reps. It also has been fun making the group
chatter with out killing innocents or raising it at temples. But now it is a
hassle to always travel to FAI to talk to him.

Never mind I figured out the code