RF V551 vs Razr Which one is BEST?

Ok everyone, or should I say Motorola users ONLY... in your humble
opinions which one has a better RF ie. reception in fringe areas?

The candidates are:

V551 or the Razr

Any all comments are welcome on these TWO Motorola phones..

Thanks, SFB
2 answers Last reply
More about v551 razr best

    Both have excellent RF receive sensitivity. Make sure you have the
    latest software (see howardforums.com). The V551 outperforms the Razr
    in EDGE downloads :)

    That's because the Razr is not edge.

    Fred

    <machXS1@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Both have excellent RF receive sensitivity. Make sure you have the
    > latest software (see howardforums.com). The V551 outperforms the Razr
    > in EDGE downloads :)

Cingular Internet Explorer Motorola Internet Service Providers