RF V551 vs Razr Which one is BEST?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 18, 2005 6:11:48 PM

Ok everyone, or should I say Motorola users ONLY... in your humble
opinions which one has a better RF ie. reception in fringe areas?

The candidates are:

V551 or the Razr

Any all comments are welcome on these TWO Motorola phones..

Thanks, SFB

More about : v551 razr

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 11:59:28 PM

Both have excellent RF receive sensitivity. Make sure you have the
latest software (see howardforums.com). The V551 outperforms the Razr
in EDGE downloads :)
June 21, 2005 6:45:30 AM

That's because the Razr is not edge.

Fred