Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Bluetooth headset for voice-dial use in noisy car?

Tags:
  • Bluetooth
  • Gaming Headsets
Last response: in Technologies
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 10:21:04 AM

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Uli

More about : bluetooth headset voice dial noisy car

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 1:36:06 AM

"Ulrich Lasse" <ulasse@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Any recommendations?
>
> Thanks
>
> Uli
My Jabra 250 works just fine with my Nokia 6630. I think it has as much to
do with the recognition software on the phone as the choice of headset. The
same headset with my Motorola v525 was flaky to say the least.

Jeremy.
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 1:12:32 PM

Jeremy Pope wrote:
> "Ulrich Lasse" <ulasse@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Any recommendations?

If you really do have a noisey car, try the Sonyericsson hbh300, the
long boom really helps.

pzboyz
January 22, 2005 9:19:31 PM

I use HBH-300 in my car and it works great !!
Bernd
"pzboyz" <pzboyz@NOSPAMyahoo.com> schreef in bericht
Jeremy Pope wrote:
> "Ulrich Lasse" <ulasse@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Any recommendations?

If you really do have a noisey car, try the Sonyericsson hbh300, the
long boom really helps.

pzboyz
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 3:08:15 AM

What about the new Logitech Mobile Pro, which has a long boom too and
is about 20¤ cheaper? Does someone know how this works in a loud
environment, especially voice dialing?

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:19:31 +0100, "Bernd"
<gone_bernd@gone_gaykema.com> wrote:

>I use HBH-300 in my car and it works great !!
>Bernd
>"pzboyz" <pzboyz@NOSPAMyahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>Jeremy Pope wrote:
>> "Ulrich Lasse" <ulasse@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Any recommendations?
>>>

>If you really do have a noisey car, try the Sonyericsson hbh300, the
>long boom really helps.
>
>pzboyz

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 1:03:40 AM

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:21:04 +0100, Ulrich Lasse <ulasse@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Any recommendations?
>
>Thanks
>
>Uli

To answer my own question here are my impressions of four headsets I
tested in the meantime (phone SE P800):

1. Logitech mobile bluetoot headset:
sound in and out ok, clear and loud enough, very suitable to the ear,
can be put on easily with one hand. But voice dial poor in louder car.
Connection-time between phone and headset when dialing or answering a
bit long. Standby and talking time not tested, but seem to be long.
Hard case and charger nice resp. ok.

2. Logitech mobile pro bluetoot headset:
same as 1., voice dial a bit better.

3. SonyEricsson HBH-600:
Sound clear and loud, putting it to the ear just a little bit more
tricky than 1. or 2. Standby and talking time not tested, but seem to
be long. For users of SE P800 or similar its nice that chargers of
phone and headset are the same. Voice dial very poor, no recognition
as soon as the noise raises.

4. SonyEricsson HBH-300:
Seems to me the best headset of the four. Sound excellent, but not as
loud as the Logitechs. Putting it to the ear same as 3. Standby and
talking time not yet tested, but seem to be long. Chargers comfort for
P 800 and other SEs same as 3. Voice dial really excellent, even in my
diesel car and a speed more 150km/h. Connects very quickly
to the phone.

By the way all of them work with my laptop and a belkin bluetooth
dongle quite fine, so I can use skype.

Very informative descriptions and tests here:
http://www.mobileminds.com/mods/board_news/article.php?...
http://www.mobileminds.com/mods/board_news/article.php?...

U.L.