orion76

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I was enjoying the Buyers Guide with various standard configurations (like High-End Inel Gaming PC). I was following the comments but I can't find the article. has it been recalled? Also rahter than aiming for price points in guide ($2000, $1000, etc) I would like 1920x1200 gaming machine (something based on usage - gamin, office, etc. and resolution).

Thanks for the great articles.

Stephen

orion76

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Those are fine forum threads and I have read / enjoyed them. However on January 21 Tom's posted the following;

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/build-your-own-pc,9482.html

I cannot find it today navigating from the home page. Is the article still active? I can still pull up the page from my Foxfire history but I don't see a link in the Build Your Own section as I should. I liked the article also because the writer was from Tom's and had a interesting config for the high end intel game system that calls for the i5-750 and Crossfire 5870's. I am interested in this buthave doubts about CPU and GPU.

Thanks

orion76

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Yes the link goes there and I have been able to post a message to comments so the article is active. I was just surprised you cannot find it looking at Build Your Own section. Thanks for helping.