High Speed Memory Card

I'm thinking of purchasing a Nikon Coolpix 4600 and Lexar 256MB SD
card. Would it make a difference to purchase the 32x high speed card?
Will the camera recognize the high speed card?

Opinions, please.
1 answer Last reply
More about high speed memory card

    In article <vbab61tjstffqfpbse7o0vc8aecop4j6u7@4ax.com>,
    Daryl <Daryl125@TRASHoptonline.net> wrote:

    > I'm thinking of purchasing a Nikon Coolpix 4600 and Lexar 256MB SD
    > card. Would it make a difference to purchase the 32x high speed card?
    > Will the camera recognize the high speed card?
    >
    > Opinions, please.

    It should...

    After all, I understand it's high speed for pulling pictures OFF the
    card.

Coolpix Memory Card Photo Cameras