  • Cameras
Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
April 20, 2005 1:06:14 AM

I'm thinking of purchasing a Nikon Coolpix 4600 and Lexar 256MB SD
card. Would it make a difference to purchase the 32x high speed card?
Will the camera recognize the high speed card?

Opinions, please.

More about : high speed memory card

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 11:21:35 PM

In article <vbab61tjstffqfpbse7o0vc8aecop4j6u7@4ax.com>,
Daryl <Daryl125@TRASHoptonline.net> wrote:

> I'm thinking of purchasing a Nikon Coolpix 4600 and Lexar 256MB SD
> card. Would it make a difference to purchase the 32x high speed card?
> Will the camera recognize the high speed card?
>
> Opinions, please.

It should...

After all, I understand it's high speed for pulling pictures OFF the
card.
!