  • Playstation
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2005 1:14:30 PM

Hey,

Will any USB2.0 pen drive work with PS2? It's meant for Gran Turismo 4
(Photo Travel). I had this one in mind:

http://www.getmore.dk/default.asp?edbpriser=KUSBDTI/64

Will that work - anyone have this?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @

More about : usb pen drive ps2 gt4

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 2:57:22 PM

[ ThrashDK ] wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Will any USB2.0 pen drive work with PS2? It's meant for Gran Turismo 4
> (Photo Travel). I had this one in mind:
>
> http://www.getmore.dk/default.asp?edbpriser=KUSBDTI/64
>
> Will that work - anyone have this?

I've got a standard USB Pen (512mb) and that works fine.. all that
happens is when you save pics to it is you end up with a GT4 folders and
a few jpg's in there.
!