Help! Motorola v80 pics via bluetooth

Last response: in Technologies
Share
January 23, 2005 2:38:05 PM

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

Hi. I've just bought a Motorola V80 and want to send the photos I've
taken to my PC laptop (which has bluetooth)

How do I do this please?!?!?!?!

The CD that came with the phone is a Macromedia Flash programme which
has lots of bright colours and music and info about the PC Software -
but NOT THE SOFTWARE ITSELF!?!?!

Would appreciate advice! Thanks
January 23, 2005 10:47:08 PM

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

In article <1106509085.525690.294220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
chris.holland16@btopenworld.com says...
> Hi. I've just bought a Motorola V80 and want to send the photos I've
> taken to my PC laptop (which has bluetooth)
>
> How do I do this please?!?!?!?!
>
> The CD that came with the phone is a Macromedia Flash programme which
> has lots of bright colours and music and info about the PC Software -
> but NOT THE SOFTWARE ITSELF!?!?!
>
> Would appreciate advice! Thanks

You have bluetooth on laptop, so pair up the phone and laptop and
explore the phone like you would a drive etc, copy off the pictures.
--
How much do you pay for sausages?
Please vote in the sausagefans.com poll

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

Thanks for advice

But it doesn't show up as a drive in windows explorer.

I have paired it. The only thing I can get is "dial up networking on
COM4?!
Related resources
January 25, 2005 7:20:30 PM

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

Steve,

THANK YOU!

It worked.

I had to click on bluetooth on my laptop and tell it I wanted to
receive a file.
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 7:47:51 PM

"ChrisH" <chris.holland16@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I've just bought a Motorola V80 and want to send the photos I've
> taken to my PC laptop (which has bluetooth)
>
> How do I do this please?!?!?!?!
>
> The CD that came with the phone is a Macromedia Flash programme which
> has lots of bright colours and music and info about the PC Software -
> but NOT THE SOFTWARE ITSELF!?!?!
>
> Would appreciate advice! Thanks

Make sure your laptop's bluetooth is on and discoverable, highlight the
picture you want to send to your laptop, press the menu button on the phone,
select "Copy", if bluetooth is off the phone will ask if you want to
temporarily power it on, say yes and the select your laptop from this list
of visible bluetooth devices. You do not need any additional software.
HTH
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.

> Steve,
>
> THANK YOU!
>
> It worked.
>
> I had to click on bluetooth on my laptop and tell it I wanted to
> receive a file.

NP
--
!