Administrator User loses all desktop settings after each s..

Windows XP User with Administrator rights must reconfigure
all desktop setting after each boot. I have loaded
UPHCLEAN on this PC to correct the problem with Duplicate
user Profiles being created after each boot in Documents
and Settings folder. But the problem of retaining any
Display, Internet Explorer, Power Settings or Folder View
settings after rebooting still persist. Any Information
would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about administrator user loses desktop settings

    Phil J wrote:

    > Windows XP User with Administrator rights must reconfigure
    > all desktop setting after each boot. I have loaded
    > UPHCLEAN on this PC to correct the problem with Duplicate
    > user Profiles being created after each boot in Documents
    > and Settings folder. But the problem of retaining any
    > Display, Internet Explorer, Power Settings or Folder View
    > settings after rebooting still persist. Any Information
    > would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

    Phil:
    I sure wish someone would answer this, I have been checking on it for
    over a week.
    Every reboot I lose my desktop background. Color stays the same though.
    good Luck,

Configuration Desktops Windows XP