Hi guys,
I hope this is the right forum section...

Ive got an MSI PR210 YA Edition laptop which has a 12.1" Widescreen display ( Samsung LTN121W1-L03 ) .

The other day screen went really dim as if the lights went, but I could see the grapics etc faintly.

I tried the brightness buttons but no luck, so I bought a lcd power inverter to replace the current one
and still no luck, so I assume the CCFL lamp has gone.

Ive measured the tube inside the screen to replace it and it measures 270mm which is bigger than
the norm for a 12.1" lamp but its a widescreen.

Ive tried looking for places that do the lamp, and I have found a place thats cheap enough and they come
with wires just not the connector. I want a connector but dont know what its called or where
I can get one without the wire. Any suggestions ?

1 answer Last reply
More about inverter ccfl
  1. If you can get the right lamp, but the connector is wrong, you can always splice and heatshrink the leads, or solder the old leads to the new lamp. I dont know of any place that sells just the connectors.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics