Sign in with
Your question

Diablo 3 Computer help!

Last response: in Systems
November 5, 2011 11:36:38 PM

Hey guys i am planning on buying a new desktop, specifically for diablo 3. i was wondering if anyone knew about a pre built desktop for around $500-600
thank you

More about : diablo computer

November 6, 2011 12:56:07 AM

You can't buy parts and build it yourself?
I just went to futureshop.ca and saw a "Gaming PC" for $600.
It had an i3 and no graphic card... that's bad.
m
l
November 6, 2011 3:22:09 AM

Well I could build it myself. Do you know how much it would be to build a good gaming pc from scratch and where i could buy parts
m
l
Related resources
November 6, 2011 3:51:43 AM

this guy could be a complete computer newbie, suggesting for him to build his own could really be bad heh. here is one, it's open box but it has a gtx 460. if the motherboard has core unlocker that would be a big help, not sure if it does.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

also has a 700w PSU, and the gtx 460 is the 1gb version. sounds good, but the open box part might be bad. free shipping.
m
l
November 6, 2011 4:19:59 AM

Thanks.. seems really nice. Have you ever bought open box from newegg? to me open box sounded like they might not send the keyboard or mouse which isnt a problem
m
l
November 6, 2011 9:12:16 AM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
m
l
November 6, 2011 1:01:54 PM

Open box typically means the product was returned for one reason or another. It may be missing peripherals such as keyboard and mouse. To quote Newegg directly on this: "Newegg only guarantees your receipt of the Open Box product with the purchase of this item. Any accessories MAY OR MAY NOT be included. Newegg will NOT send you any missing accessories, even if it is required to use all of the item's functions."
m
l
!